terça-feira, 20 de outubro de 2009

That October Afternoon

On that October afternoon we were together. When your bus arrived I saw your eyes in the middle of the moving crowd. You smiled at me and I returned the feeling. When you got near to me we hugged ourselves and kissed. Then we start to talk and walking and saying nice things to each other. We walked, talked, laughed and enjoyed our time together, because it was the first time in two weeks that we were together and we had a lot to talk about and to express to each other. At last, we sat down together and stayed there talking and listening to music, while the sun was setting in the west. We were so perfectly together that we didn’t notice the time pass by. While we were seating, there was a time in which I looked you straight into your eyes and said something I should have said a long time ago. “You want to date me?” Your answer was just perfect, even though it wasn’t through words. You smiled at me and I understood your answer right away. I couldn’t be happier. Then, unfortunately, it was time for you to go. I took you to the same bus stop I picked you a few hours ago and in the farewell, you said the sweetest thing you had ever said. “I love you to”. Then you left, leaving me with my heart full of joy and the promise of a soon reunion.

2 comentários:

deborarocha disse...

só sei que fiquei emocionada ao ler isto, GOD! estou TÃO, mas TÃO feliz por voces! não fazes ideia abelito :'D
espero que DURE BASTANTE! claro, que vai ^^

fiazovsky disse...

ai abel, ate me subiram os calores! se nao fosse a minha melhor amiga... xD ahah.

faço minhas as palavras da debora, nao podia estar mais feliz por voces :]. FELICIDADES, QUERAÇÕES!